Thursday 11 November 2010

Written Treatment - unfinished

My music video is a combination of stop motion animation and live shots of my band.
I will shoot my band shots at a live show in a venue in Sheffield. I will piece together many photos in order to make my stop motion titles and scenes. These will be put together in adobe flash and combined with the shots of the band in order to make my final video. It links fairly closely with the Blitzen Trapper video called Furr. What will make it effective is the use of both animation and video. The way that my images will link to the lyrics will make my video. This concept is original and different. It isn’t really influenced by anything other than the song, and the joke that the song is influenced by. I took literally all of my ideas purely from listening and reading through the lyrics in order to gain an understanding of what is happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment